Team Building activities & additional education add ons:
The costs and duration is dependant on your needs.
Do you need additional Health & Safety training to lower risks of illness and injury in the workplace?
Would you like to increase the chance of survival for those at risks in the workplace?
Would you like to improve on the team dynamics so that your team functions better at work and provides much higher quality of response and skills during an emergency?
We can provide training that is specifically designed for your needs.
Contact us to set up a consultation to design just the right training and schedule to fit what works best for you!
Health & Safety
Friends, Family & Community Members
Learn how you can help a family member, friend or community member in a medical emergency?
Are you looking to gain more knowledge and hands on skills to better serve your community?
Is someone you love at risk of medical emergencies?
With the Friends & Family training, you can learn vital hands on skills.and practical knowledge to increase the chance of survival.
This class does not provide a certification card but will provide a certification of participation and help you build your knowledge and confidence.
We can make the class short and to the point, or more family friendly including age appropriate training, games and confidence building activities.
Contact us for a consultation, and to schedule your event or join an existing class.
HOW IS THE GROUP RATE OR EVENT RATE DETERMINED?
Group rates are based on:
They can be. We love all ages to learn valuable life saving skills!
We love pets!
How it works:
Our location: 305 High ST SE, Bldg A, in Pringle Park Plaza, Salem OR.
Your Location: What do I need to know if I want to book the event at our location?
Another Location: What if we want to have the event at another location inside or outside? Is this possible? If so, what do we need to know?
WHAT FUN CAN BE HAD?
EVENT AND ACTIVITY IDEAS
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR EVENTS
- Early morning, midday, evening or late evenings events are available.
- Weekdays and Weekends are available!
- Add CPR AED and First Aid to your conference as a breakout session, main event or a morning kickstarter.
- Add CPR AED and First Aid to your annual team building events.
- Design an event that has health and safety as a focus, or as valuable addition to your various trainings or activities.
- Short and to the point: Training as usual. Packed with quality information in a timely manor.
- Events for specific age groups: Children, Teens, young adults, and so on.
- Events for familys
- Church staff and or members
- Clubs, groups and programs.
- Create drills specific to your location: workplace, school, club, church, home, etc. Would you know how to handle an emergency in your location or neighborhood?
- Animal CPR and First Aid: What about your furry loved ones? What about your service animals, medical companion animals? How can you help them in an emergency.
- Add prevention tips and planning to your events or training!
- Hobby or lifestyle specific training: Camping, hiking, sports, etc.
- Baby sitters trainings!