TUTORING & HANDS-ON PRACTICE SESSIONS
For hands-on skills tests and written tests
BLS Provider's course, CPR, AED and First Aid
How to schedule a session:
- Book a session with Jody Gonzalez first by email, text or by calling (see below for contact information)
- Pay the tuition below the same day your schedule is confirmed with Jody Gonzalez.
To receive an AHA course certification you must complete the full class and pass all of the tests.
Click on the drop down menu/Buy Now button to choose 1 hour, 1.5 hours or 2 hours of tutoring/practice:
Who can benefit from tutoring and additional practice?
- Are you scheduled to take a BLS Provider's course, BLS skills test session, or Heartsaver CPR AED course?
- Students, friends and family, licensed Healthcare Provider's and other professionals.
- Have you recently failed to pass the hands-on skills tests or the written test for a BLS or CPR AED course?
- Have you recently had changes to your body due to pregnancy, birth, injury, surgery or illness and want additional time to practice your skills?
- Are you just worried that you won't pass the physical or written portion of the tests and want some extra time to go over the course materials or to practice the skills?
- Does learning in a classroom setting cause too much anxiety or is not optimal for your learning style and you want one on one time to learn the skills and or the materials?
- Regardless of why you would like tutoring, we can book time just for you.
- Workplace, career, home or lifestyle specific CPR and First Aid scenarios
- Body mechanics and other health and safety concerns not covered in the American Heart Association courses
- Policy, procedures and protocol at work that may affect your rescue scenarios. (tutoring only. Consultation is a different service)
During tutoring sessions, we will study together from the book to better learn the materials provided in the book. The written test is only provided in the actual AHA course and will not be provided in tutoring sessions. However, all the materials in the AHA student books do cover all that you will need.
The student books are provided during class for study but you will need to purchase your own for the actaul AHA course.